- Ergonomic compact design along with the flexibility of a detachable magazine provides unsurpassed firepower, force multiplication, and tactical advantages.
- Rotary, Detachable high capacity magazine holding 8, 12, or 16 rounds of either 2 3/4 or 3 inch shot-shells.
- Semi-automatic action that self feeds following the rotation of the quad-tube, revolving magazine.
- Roller delayed action provides fast cycling and reduced felt recoil.
- Overall length of the 1216 model is only 33.75 inches with a standard 18.5 inch barrel.
- An integrated picatinny rail combined with a three face hand-guard rail offers the shooter a broad range of options for mounting optics, sights, lights and other tactical accessories.
- Pushpin disassembly and break open design allows for easy field stripping and maintenance.
- Ambidextrous receiver and controls can be set up for either right or left handed shooters.
33 ¾” (with butt-pad)
7 ½” (w/o sights)
LENGTH OF PULL
13 ¼” (with butt-pad)
-¼” (Δ receiver rail)
18 ½” (w/ Breacher 21″)
MUZZLE THREAD PITCH
Fixed cylinder bore
WEIGHT FIREARM + MAGAZINE
7 ¾l Lbs (w/ magazine, empty)
9 ¼ Lbs (approx, w/16 rds)
1.0 lb (empty)
12ga, 2 ¾” or 3″, fluted
Semi-automatic, roller-delayed blowback
6 ¼ lbs (average)
Black, Flat Dark earth, OD Green
Center front, ambidextrous
MAGAZINE INDEX LEVERS
Right & left side, ambidextrous
ONLINE MANUAL >
ONLINE SPEC SHEET >
ONLINE WARRANTY >