- 1. Remove all accessories.
- 2. Make sure it is unloaded.
- 3. Include a brief description of the problem.
- 4. Include the return address, contact name and phone number so SRM Arms can contact you.
- 5. Make sure if it is shipped in a hard case that it is not locked.
- 6. Once SRM has received the gun, and it is determined to be under warranty, a technician will make necessary repairs and if needed, may call the customer to discuss the findings.
- 7. If it is determined the gun is not within the warranty parameters, the customer will be responsible for cost of the repair work and return shipping of the gun. A SRM technician will call first before doing any work that is not under warranty.