- How do I buy a SRM shotgun? SRM Arms sells its products exclusively through quality firearms distributors. To order your shotgun, please have your local firearms dealer contact one of our distributors: Ellett Brothers at 800-845-3711, Jerry's Sports Center at 800-234-2612 or Zanders at 800-851-4373. SRM Arms does not sell shotguns direct to the public. If you want a referral to a dealer near you, please contact the Customer Service Department at one of the above distributors.
- What is the warranty carried by the SRM weapon models? SRM Arms provides a lifetime guarantee on all its shotgun models. Your satisfaction is paramount to our success and we will do everything, within reason, to assure your confidence and satisfaction with our products and company. Please see our warranty information here. To submit a warranty work order, click here.
- Can I become a dealer / or obtain dealer pricing? If you are a licensed firearms dealer, to obtain dealer pricing, please contact one of the following distributors: Ellett Brothers at 800-845-3711, Jerry's Sports Center at 800-234-2612 or Zanders at 800-851-4373.
Specific Questions About the Model 1216
- Do you offer custom configurations of the SRM 1216? During the inaugural launch of the SRM 1216, we will not be providing custom configurations for personal purchases; however, SRM will be providing industry leading accessories and add-on componentry that can bundled into your purchase. Please continue to check-in as we add componentry partners in the months ahead.
- Does SRM make shotguns for both right and left-handed shooters? Yes, as the construction and design of the SRM 1216 is specifically built as an ambidextrous receiver and controls can be set up for either right or left handed shooters with relative ease. Moreover, you can order your gun from SRM or one of authorized dealers to be shipped in left hand ready, right hand ready or a mixture of right/left hand setup with the bolt handle in either position. Just make your setup know when you order your weapon.
- What size and type of shells can I fire from my SRM 1216? The SRM 1216 can fire both 2 ¾” and 3” shells in standard or magnum configurations The barrel design of the SRM 1216 is structured to allow a wide array of projectiles to be fired from the weapon, which includes skeet loads, game loads, steel shot, heavy game loads, turkey loads, #00 Buck, Slugs and other specialty rounds.
- Does SRM offer any camouflage or other color? During the inaugural launch of the SRM 1216, we will not be producing camouflage or specialized colors. SRM Arms will be releasing special edition versions of the 1216, which may include a differing color palette for the weapon. Please continue to check-in as we showcase these special edition 1216s that are planned for the future.
- Can I equip a carry handle, optics, flashlights and/or back-up iron sights to the 1216 models? Yes, you can attach likely attach all of the aforementioned components without any problem utilizing our integrated picatinny rail combined with a three face handguard rail.
- Does SRM treat barrels for extreme temperatures? SRM’s shotguns contain many heat-treated, anodized, and composite parts, which increases hardness and reduces the impact temperature differentiation could have on the components.
- Are SRM shotguns legal to own or utilize in my State? SRM Arms does not provide legal guidance to individuals on the ownership or use of our weapons within your state. Please check with your local or state law enforcement officials if you have questions. SRM Arms has developed a California compliant 1216 Model that incorporates a 16-round magazine and a magazine release lock, which can be special ordered upon specific request.
My Question was not answered.
- While we strive to maintain customer satisfaction as well as keep this FAQ as up-to-date as possible. If your questions was not answered in the FAQs, we invite you to contact our Customer Service at (304) 274-AUTO (2886) M-F, 9am to 5pm EST.